Saturday, January 30, 2010

Sugarbowl~ Marlene's sketch

Here's my take on Marlene's sketch. I love this stamp and reach for it again and again..it is very versatile and can be used for just about any theme or holiday. She is called "Demure" by Elisabeth Bell..and can be purchased from Funky Kits. For this card I dug into my Basic Grey Porcelain collection that I had been hanging onto. I'm trying really hard to break that habit! 
DP: Basic Grey, Porcelain
Pearls: Prima
Stamp: Sugar Nellie, colored with Copics
Heart pin:  Maya Road

4 comments:

Lelia Pierce said...

Too sweet, T! I love this paper and your coloring of the image! :O)

Hugs,
Lelia

Elina said...

Wow, this is so cute!!! Love the image, too. And your card is just beautiful!

Juls said...

beautiful!! Great Colouring! and I love your interpriataion of the sketch!!

Lim said...

T,
This card is beautiful too. I love the shadow in the dress. :))
Hugs,
LIM