Sunday, January 10, 2010

Happy Winter...



Wow..its been awhile since I've posted! I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and New Year..mine went by in a blur. We spent a few days before Christmas in Gatlinburg with my Parents, my siblings and their family. We had a blast sitting in front of the fire and just enjoying the mountains and all the Christmas lights. The best part was getting some quality time in with my little nephew..he's the cutest thing..can't say it enough!

Now that the new year is upon us..I hope everyone is keeping to their resolutions, lol! I am going to try to create 365 crafty items during the year, one for each day of the year. I better get busy, lol! I really wanted to do the Book of Me album with a photo a day..but being that I spend ALOT of time away for work, it would be very boring photos some days..haha!

I've started with a few JATC's 3.5"x5" in a winter theme. I love these chipboard snowflakes! I've spritzed them with blue and white shimmerz spritz. I used the snowflakes as masks for the background watercolor paper. DP by Basic Grey.


No comments: