Saturday, November 7, 2009

Where I've been hiding..

Wow..its been a busy busy few months, and I haven't updated my blog in ages. I have bunches to share. The boys had their fall break a couple weeks ago and we spent a couple days in Pigeon Forge, TN..enjoying the beautiful fall leaves and crisp fall weather.



My little nephew Lane is growing so fast and we have all been spending every moment we can with him, he's the sweetest little guy!




My guys also celebrated their birthdays on the 22nd of October with a gymnastics party. It was a sad day because my little ones are getting so big, and over their "little boy" stage very quickly! I wish they could stay small just a little longer.



Enough of all the "me" stuff..on to some crafty projects. I have a large stash of BG Christmas that I have been hanging on to for a couple years, so I decided to dig into it and start creating. I made Christmas wall hangings using my Cricut Christmas cartridge, house icon and HOME...along with a few distressed circles, button, rhinestone flourishes, and some twine. I love how they turned out!





2 comments:

Lelia Pierce said...

The boys ARE getting big! I can't believe it when I see Jake so big either! Lane is ADORABLE!!!

Hugs,
Lelia

Karen said...

I just love your photos. Your new nephew is just precious!