Wednesday, September 3, 2008

This n that....a new Yahoo group...

Its been so long since I've posted anything..it's been a bit crazy around here lately. I've been sick all week with some early Fall sinus/allergy issues which landed me with a sinus infection and larygitis..not being able to talk is the worst thing for me!! I talk ALOT!! But I did get a few things done last week and I'll post some pics later on. I have some exciting news to share!! My friend Heidi has started a Yahoo group called Designer RAKs...its set up for all of us Bella, Magnolia, Penny Black, Sugar Nellie, Rachel Ann, Sarah Kay, Elisabeth lovers... Whew, that was alot of designers! And I know there are several more out there that I'm yet to be introduced to! So anyway...if you are a designer and love working with these types of stamps then come on over to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/LuckybugDesignerRAKs/
and see what its all about!

No comments: