Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Its all about Summer...

If you havent had the pleasure of meeting Summer, then you are in for a treat! Who's Summer you say? Summer is the owner of Roses On Paper..an online shop I happened upon awhile back. She sells Magnolia stamps! For all of us Magnolia lovers, you know how difficult it is to get your hands on these little cuties here in the US. Summer is from the beautiful Hawaii and her shipping is very very cheap, not to mention speedy! I shouldn't be sharing my secrets because now they will be flying off the shelf, but I know some of you have been looking for an online source in the US. Summer is the sweetest gal and eager to help, so go visit her here and tell her I sent ya! hugs,T

1 comment:

Summer... said...

Hey Teresa!

Thank you, thank you for your beautiful blog entry about me & my store! I love T's Scrappin' Spot! = )