Sunday, May 26, 2013

It's been awhile....

Oh my goodness I have been away for way too long! Life in general has been very busy for me and my family lately. My boys are getting older and a little more high maintenance, hahaha! It seems as though its something all the time. Mostly ball ball and more ball. But we are making the most of every minute because they won't be small much longer. Lucky for us they still actually like to hang out with us, lol! 

I have not been scrapbooking in a very long time, I have a new interest lately and it is that of mixed media art and altered projects...which goes hand in hand with my new passion for estate sale shopping. Mondays are my days to find a good estate sale...  its one amazing scavenger hunt!!  Nothing is more exciting to me than finding an old vintage baby shoe, a bag of old lace or a tiny little old tea cup painted with roses. Soo sweet!  I will show you what I've been making with these little treasures as the days go by...but for now here is a little video of some of my estate sale treasures :)

Sorry for the shaky video.. I was recording from my phone.


No comments: