Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Fall tickets for Artsy Fartsy Ticket swap YPP

OK so I'm a little obsessed over these Tim Holtz ticket strips!!  I love them!  This is my second ticket swap over at Your Paper Pantry and Octobers theme was "Thanksgiving"  you could design either a Thanksgiving/Fall theme ticket or a "thank you" ticket to be used on gifts..as a table setting..or for your altered items.  Here are mine:


 
I have used both vintage Graphics and stamps. I colored the stamped images with colored pencils and Gamsol along with twinkling H2O's. You can't see the shimmer in the photo, but the pumpkins are so shimmery! Love it!  I only have a few colors of those twinkling H2O's..I'm thinking I may need to buy a few more. They have been in my stash for years, lol.  Things come full circle don't they..haha! 
 
Happy Halloween!!

No comments: