Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Fall Tag...with watchmaker vial

We have a tag challenge going on over at Scrapbook Place Challenge blog  the design team has created some beatiful tags inspired by Fall.  Here is a tag I created for the Challenge.  I used a large manilla tag and color washed it with Tim Holtz distress inks using a brayer and a bit of water.  I have used fall stamps from Pink Paislee watercolored with distress inks.  Crinkled seam binding hand dyed by me using vintage photo ink. I have used one of the vintage watchmaker vials and attached a bit of vintage sheet music around it, inside you will find a tiny silver key and lock..I adore little keys!!  Pearl and rhinestone embellishments by Prima.  I added in two beautiful roses by Wild Orchid Crafts spritzed with a little walnut stain.  Why don't you join us over at Scrapbook place challenge blog, we would love to see your creations!  




1 comment:

Linda W. said...

Just a beautiful tag - you definitely are in a vintage mode! Great work from a talented lady!