Sunday, February 20, 2011

a couple layouts..

So I have decided that I need to start putting some of my pictures on paper..I have 4 boxes of pictures over the last 10 years of my boys life..lol!  I have stacks of scrapbook pages that I have already finished but really I have at least that many more that need to be done  (golly I take too many pictures!) ...sooo... I picked out a handful and went to work. This is a good way for me to use up my stash as I have a bad habit of hoarding kits for that perfect picture or layout to come along. But really what is the point of hanging on to them..they need to get used!!  So here we have a couple beach layouts with  photos from 2008 (gasp!) I love these pictures of the boys..beach pics are always my fave! Papers and embellishments are all by My Mind's Eye, breaking free collection.  Cardstock alphas by Basic Grey. ....   Now its your turn to dig out some of those old kits you've been hoarding and start downsizing all those pictures.  Unless of course you are one of those people that makes up your layouts as soon as your pictures arrive, if so then I'm totally jealous!!   :)




No comments: