Sunday, October 3, 2010

Heather Ellis digi Christmas cards...

Ok..so this little project took about 6hours longer than I expected it to take, :0)..
but alas I have finally finished up another batch of Christmas cards!
I have used a digi stamp by Heather Ellis. I love this little image, so cute and whimsical...She is colored with copics with a little Stickles and Flower Soft "snow" added in. OK..so I really really wanted to color those mistletoe berries red! I know they are green and stuck with green..but they were just begging for red..lol..
 Papers are from My Mind's Eye.."Colorful Christmas", I adore this collection and just bought another set (just in case I run low and decide to hoard some, lol)
And check out the ticket stub!  Isn't it FAB!!  It came from Bizzy Becs and you should head on over to the store to check out the Halloween ticket stubs..so cute!

Anywhooo...It's World Card Making Day weekend..so happy card making!

hugs,T

1 comment:

Lelia Pierce said...

Awesome! These are adorable and you got BUSY this weekend! Go girl!

XXX