Sunday, October 3, 2010

Fall is in the air...


Ahh...I LOVE Fall...Its in the air today...that cool crisp feeling that makes ya want to put some cider on to simmer and throw on a sweater. I love sweater weather! Its my most favorite time of the year! My boys spent the weekend out side playing football, its the quietest this house has been in months.
During the heat of the summer they would only last an hour outside at max. 
Its been awesome hearing them play together..little boy laughter is contagious!

Anyway..I made up a card with the cutey little girl with pumpkin designed by Heather Ellis. And if you want to pick up your own digi of this stamp you can find them HERE 
DP: Fancy Pants
Die: Sizzix, Tim Holtz
Argyle texture plate: Cuttlebug
Hat Pin: Maya Road

Also you should know that Wild Orchid Crafts has recently lowered their prices, as well as shipping, to the US..so if you've been holding out on buying these gorgeous Mulberry flowers,  nows the time to dive in!

And on another note..my E000 copic went dry, boohoo!  So I have ordered a refill..just have to wait for it to make its way to me. I just cannot bring myself to color another face without it :(  

1 comment:

Lelia Pierce said...

Is there some sparkle on those punkins? Very cute! Copics are money suckers, aren't they? LOL!

XXX