Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Playing catch up with some photos...

Ok so I'm way way behind on my pictures. They are stacking up fast and I'm at least a year behind..more like 2 realistically.  We planned to go camping with my Brother and SIL for a few days but got rained out. So we hung out at their house watching movies and just spending some family time together. He doesn't have Wi-Fi so while the boys were playing I spent a little time catching up on some pages.  I used digi kits and a couple templates  from The Shabby Shoppe ..I love this shop!  So if you've never designed a digi layout..I encourage you to give it a try!  I'm working towards 30 layouts so that I can make them into a book for Christmas presents.  Wish me luck ;0)  










1 comment:

Anna said...

the layouts are awesome. :0)

I don't do much digital. I do have the Stampin' Up Digital software but haven't even played with it. Kinda Sad right? lol

Keep 'em coming!

Anna Zuniga