Sunday, July 25, 2010

A few photos to share...

Only one layout to share, these are the kids learning how to play cards while at the lake camping..lol!



Then I wanted to share a couple pictures of the mountains where I live. They are beautiful and green this time of year.  I live in such a beautiful area..the Smokey Mountains are absolutely stunning..but yet we are always wanting to go long distances to see beautiful places, forgetting that it is so beautiful right where we are...



Next week we hope to travel to Maine. I've always wanted to see the rugged coast line of Maine..the lighthouses, the fishing villages, the vintage looking towns. ahhh...can't wait!  Its a 21 hr. drive for us but
we wanted to make it a road trip and stop a few places along the way.  I'll be taking tons of photos along the way ;0)

1 comment:

Fiorella said...

Hi Teresa! Do you remember of me?
I enjoyed the photos you posted ...and I agree with you: there are so many nice things close to us to see...but how amusing going and discovering far beauties!
Hugs from Italy