Tuesday, February 14, 2012

SYAO week 2...and a little treatbox

Happy Valentines Day!  We have a sick little one in the house, the stomach bug caught up with him and hubby and I spent all night on the couch taking care of him. Poor little guy.  But this afternoon he was feeling a little better so I managed to get my week 2 sketch finished up for SYAO2 over at Paper Secrets .  Also I wanted to show you a little Chocolate treat box  made for a design project over at Scrapbook Place Challenge Blog. So lets get started.  Here is this weeks sketch and my take on it:


And a little close up..I just love those tickets and the wooden buttons!!
Supplies:  Colorbok adhesive fabric, cardstock stickers, and clear sticker phrases
Roses: Wild Orchid Crafts
Flourish and wooden buttons: Prima
vintage note tape: Tim Holtz
Ribbon: my stash

And now for my little Chocolate box....my son gave this to his teacher for Valentine's Day filled with little Ghiradelli squares..yumm! 
Hope you have a wonderful Valentine's Day with those you love..I'm off to throw some steaks on the grill.   Hugs,T

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I love that layout! I'm so jealous!