Sunday, January 22, 2012

"Outside the Box" week 3 Scrapbook Place challenge

So our challenge for this week over at Scrapbook Place is to think "Outside the Box"...outline your image with an embellishment of some sort.  I chose velvet ric-rak in a rust orange color to outline my image.
I have layered a few pieces of MME lost&found "Sunshine" pieces. The I and U were chipboard pieces from my alpha stash.  Flowers by Prima and Wild Orchid Crafts. Velvet ric-rak by Basic Grey. Brown Tulle from Hobby Lobby.  LOL..I just realized a stray piece of the tulle is sticking to the bottom of the card, what a terrible photographer I am..haha!  Anyway, this little card is for Hubby..its as masculine as I could manage..haha..I'm not very good at doing masculine cards, but I hope he likes it.  :)

No comments: