Tuesday, August 24, 2010

School is back in action...woohooo!

OK..I have a few mixed emotions about my little guys going back to school. I love having them home, having the freedom to jump in the vehicle and go out of town for a few days...spending time together at the lake, Gatlinburg, the beach...   but on the other hand...its also very nice to have a few hours to myself to shop in peace, watch TV..(which I haven't done in weeks)..and to actually go in my scrapbook room..lol!  


Anyway..I wanted to share with you a few Halloweeny cards I made up for a swap. I love this Pink Paislee paper. Bad photo lighting I know..sorry!  I snapped a quick shot of them before I stuck them in the mail. FAll is just around the corner..I'm SOO excited..Love love Fall! 







1 comment:

Lelia Pierce said...

So sweet, those boys! I can't believe how big they're getting (mine too)! Love those witchy Tilda cards! :O)

XXX