Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Wow..its been a LONG time!

Wow..I can't believe how long its been since I've last posted! Its been forever!!  Its been a crazy busy last few months for us.  Hubby got sick and was in the hospital for a week, we postponed a bunch of his tests so that we could go on our cruise that had been booked and paid for several months prior.  We went to Cozumel and Grand Cayman and it was awesome and much needed! But upon our return..hectic life set in once again with lots of tests in which we are still going through. But he goes for his pill camera tomorrow and maybe we will finally have some answers.  Anyways on a brighter note..I have some cards to post that I had been working on prior to disaster hitting, lol!  They are Easter cards..and while I know Easter has been long gone, I found these cutey little vintage images and I couldn't wait an entire year to play with them. Soo..I'm a little ahead for next year, hahaha!  The first picture is a close up of the crackle paint and distress ink..doesn't show very well with the light reflecting..Sorry!! 
Crackle paint over image distressed with Tim Holtz inks

I LOVE these vintage book binding ribbons..they are hand dyed.  I found them
 HERE at This Good Day Etsy store. I have to thank the awe inspiring Melissa Phillips for the link..they are stunning and come in an array of colors!




And a couple cruise pics to share...








No comments: