Monday, December 7, 2009

Happy Holidays!

I had great intentions of getting lots of cards made up over the weekend, but my little guy had other ideas. He came down with a stomach bug and he and I stayed up til 5am Sunday playing nurse/patient, lol! Poor little man! Of course Dad was at work, then a football game so he missed the entire "episode", ROFL!

I did manage to get a few cards made. Here is a cute little Tilda from the Yummy collection, I thought she would be really cute for a Chrismas card. I have colored her with copics..I know I still need alot of practice, lol! Some people are just naturals at using markers but not I! Im better with pencils and watercolor, its so hard for me to get the shadowing right with the copics but I will keep trying.

Hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday season thus far! We will try to put our tree up tomorrow. We've been so busy, but we did get the outside decorated early on...at least that is something! I have alot of my gifts put together for coworkers and friends, so I'm ticking down my "to do" list~slowly but surely!
hugs,T






1 comment:

Lelia Pierce said...

It's quite adorable, T! I love it! I won't tell you that I'm finished shopping and wrapping, all the decorations are in place and I'm planning to make candies today! ;O)

Hugs,
Lelia