Monday, September 14, 2009

BG Lemonade card..and some exciting news for me!


First for the exciting news part...today my little sister will be delivering her first baby, Lane..and that means I'll be an Auntie for the first time on my side of the family!! I'm so excited ~ I can't wait to see his little face!! We haven't had a baby in my family in years (it took her long enough!). My sons are a little sad because they have been the only grandchildren, and that means that now they are gonna have a little competition, lol! So, I'll be heading to NC to anxiously await his arrival...

now for the card part, I made this card with some leftovers from the BG Lemonade collection..I'm loving the bright summery colors and I wish I had dug this out earlier in the summer to make up some cards..because..sigh..now I have to start on Christmas cards, lol! But I LOVE Fall and holiday season..don't care much for the cold winter..but I do love Christmas!


3 comments:

Danni said...

This is so cute!

Anki said...

Supercute! Congratulations on being an auntie. He's going to be spoiled I'm sure ;-) Kram - Anki

Lelia Pierce said...

Awwwwwwwww, congrats T!!! It's so much fun! Cute card too! How is Jeremy doing?