Sunday, May 3, 2009

Thank you to Shauna..




I had a terrible week last week. Had Strept throat which landed me with a shot in the butt, lol! I felt like I'd been run over by a truck for a few days and went back to work on Saturday 24hr's after antibiotics. Still feel run down and icky..but 100% better than I did on Thursday!! I came home tonight to find a package awaiting my arrival...it was a stunning mini album made by Shauna. ..and when I say mini album..there is nothing mini about it..its big, full of detail and simply stunning!! I won this beautiful album in a blog challenge. You must go check out her blog to view the rest of the pages and see all her beautiful work. She's the queen of mini albums!! I feel very guilty taking it from her, the time she put into it is very evident! Thank you so much Shauna!!



2 comments:

Lindsy said...

Oh my goodness! What a darling album! Lucky you :o) Hope you are feeling better! {{{hugs}}}

Lim said...

This is awesome Teresa!!! I love this book. So clever and fun!!
Love it!!
Hugs,
LIM