Monday, November 10, 2008

Blog candy winner...

Woohoooo....I'm happy to announce that the stamped image blog candy goes to...

Here are your random numbers:

3
Timestamp: 2008-11-10 05:15:20 UTC (that's crazy...its 1219am here...wonder what UTC is?) anyway..on to the winner....

Heidi! Yay Heidi! Congratulations..I'll get your little prize pack out to ya soon! Thanks everyone for playing along! hugs,T

Heidi Walczak said...
I'm always up for some Blog Candy, especially the Tilda images :-) (even though you've been so kind to RAK them to me).

Anyway, I'm diggin' the countdown to Christmas projects at

http://iceescape.blogspot.com/

-Heidi-

October 26, 2008 9:35 AM

1 comment:

Blog Master E said...

OMG thanks so much T! I'm so excited, I can't wait to get my blog candy, heck, I may even have to offer up some of my own!

:-) Heidi