A little about myself..I'm T short for Teresa..I have been married for almost 10 years, hubby's name is Shaun. We have two little rascals, Jacob and Jeremy that are my inspiration for scrapbooking. We live in the beautiful historic Chattanooga,TN!! This hobby has became a great love for me~ I finished my first real scrapbook when my son was born but I have always enjoyed paper crafting. Everyone asks what is your scrapbook style? And I don't really have a particular style..I just go with what the picture is telling me. Hope you enjoy looking at my creations. ~hugs,T
A little update from me….
-
Hello lovely ladies, I do have an update for you all. The past few years I
have enjoyed creating so many fun projects with Stampin Up Products and I
sur...
Gecko Galz Surreal Wonderland
-
Hello Friends!
This month's theme at Gecko Galz is
Surreal Wonderland...
and here is what I came up with!
Hope you check out all of the fun creatio...
Felt + Lace Mini Album
-
Hello friends! New video is up at my YouTube channel
Super cute mini album using lace and felt + images from my Etsy shop
Digital kit is called: *COT...
New Branding and A New Moda Fabrics Family Member
-
Because I spend so much time on Instagram, a little less on my Facebook
page, and then write the occasional email newsletter, I tend to lag a bit
in blogg...
a little bit of change....
-
hello everyone......
I hope this post finds you all well. Things in my life have changed a lot
over the last few years. I truly miss my bloging and ALL o...
Reverse Confetti July Release Hop
-
Greetings and welcome to Reverse Confetti's July Release Hop! You should be
arriving here from *Olga Matyushevskaya's blog*. I'm the last stop on
today'...
A New Place to Call Home :: Crafty Widow
-
I made the transition to a new location that is so cleverly titled "Crafty
Widow". It's a new blog with a more modern feel that I hope you'll check
out and...
Friends on the flowers!
-
I have no idea what type insect they are. They seem to appear to be
relatives of the dragonfly! But how precious to find them mating on one of
the iris pe...
1 comment:
I would have to say I love this layout too :)
Post a Comment