Monday, June 30, 2008

a scrappy wall hanging


It was my Gran's birthday and I made up this cute little wall hanging of the boys for them to give to her. It was super easy! I took an 8.5" x 11" piece of chipboard and covered it with cardstock. Use coordinating PP to embellish the sides, add photo's and those cute little Heidi Swapp photo corners, add some stickers and chipboard letters for embellishment (I used boy 97% complete stickers from 7 gypsies and MM chipboard "boy" letters) When you are happy with the results~ use your handy dandy hole punch and hammer (in your tool kit) and punch two holes in the top for hanging your ribbon. I used 3 Bugs in a Rug designer brads "Seeing Stars" to attach my ribbon knots through the hole. Hope you like!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Click Here Learn how to stop smoking today!