Saturday, May 24, 2008

Christmas in May, ROFL!!


Well, its no wonder I can't get my scraproom organized...everytime I start on one end and before I get halfway across the counter, I find something that needs immediate attention. Well, tonight I found this cute pic of Jacob at his little polar express party at school. It was stuck in with some Christmas embellishments that I was going through awhile back. Yes..its that messy! haha! So, I had this partially done page with this awesome Rhonna Christmas paper (she makes the best swirly flourishes!!) So, I finished it up tonight..better late than never I guess. hee hee! Have a wonderful holiday weekend wherever you are~ I'll be heading to my SIL's family lake house to spend with Hubby and his family tomorrow night. Can't wait for a nice relaxing time. hugs,T

No comments: