Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Websters pages warehouse sale and layout





I hope everyone is enjoying their Summer..its in full swing in the Rogers household..baseball everyday with little time for anything else. I've decided to bail out of the SYAO competition.. I made it 18 weeks and I am super thrilled about that! I fiished 18 layouts and used tons of photos and stash items that otherwise would still be unused so I'm very happy with the end result.  It was starting to stress me out finding the time between family, work,  baseball, and housework to get the layout accomplished...and since I wanted it to be a stress free experience I decided to drop it.

Here is my last layout using Websters pages. And you might want to go check out www.websterspages.com today, they are having their annual warehouse sale!!  Perfect time to grab a box of goodies valued at $129 for only $25. I've been waiting an entire year for the sale so I was super excited to snatch that little box up quickly! Now if only I could fly to California for the Prima sidewalk sale...haha!  I'm pretty sure that will never happen.  So who lives in California that would be willing to shop for me during the next sidewalk sale??  LOL.yep...its an addiction! 

Have a great rest of the week!
Hugs, T



No comments: