Wednesday, January 11, 2012

SFYTT and Wild Orchid Crafts challenge

Wow...the holidays went by in a blur of action. I can't believe its been since October when I last updated my blog. I made lots of Christmas cards and projects but never found the time to post them with all the Holiday happenings, now it a little late so I will head on to Valentine's Day cards..haha!  I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and New Year!!

Soo..my first card for the year will be a card I made for two challenges. I used a sketch from I Heart to Stamp blog SFYTT (sketch for you to try) challenge. 
Such a great sketch that can be used so many ways!  I paired this sketch with the Wild Orchid Crafts challenge which is "anything goes"  wooohoo...my fave!

For this card I have used a Kraft cardstock base along with papers from My Minds Eye Lost & Found collection.  I used a spellbinder die to cut the image and layered it with a label spellbinder die cut.



Flowers:  Wild Orchid Crafts
Pin: Wild Orchid Crafts
Lace: Wild Orchid Crafts
Pearl flourish: Prima
Charms: from craft stock
DP: My Minds Eye, "Lost and Found"


3 comments:

elsi said...

Very nice :) Thanks for playing with us at WOC ♥

Melissa said...

Love it!

Amy Sheffer said...

Beautiful! Love the layering on your focal point! Thanks for joining us at SFYTT!